In a nutshell, the answer to that question is YES.
Penis enlargement techniques,and scams, have been around for years, but it’s only in the last few years that suppliers have appeared whose aim has been to bring some respectability and honesty to an industry that should be meeting the personal demands of men with a penis problem.
These suppliers are providing a service that not only addresses the problem, but also does so in a safe and responsible manner.
More about Penis Enhancement and how it can help you.
However, there are still many suppliers providing services that are completely unsafe, and could even be considered dangerous. Most of these suppliers are involved in scams and fraudulent activity.
Our advice when searching the internet for a trustworthy supplier, is to look for information that would indicate that the supplier is NOT reputable and perhaps NOT trustworthy. Things to look for are:
- 1) Beware of excessive claims. If a supplier is saying that gains of 5 inches are possible with their system, then treat the claim for what it is.
- 2) Supplier not prepared to guarantee their products.
- 3) Pills made from materials ‘black-listed’ by the US FDA. Suppliers do not supply ingredient information.
- 4) No phone number or email address given on the order form.
- 5) Non-professional web-site – bad English, spelling mistakes etc.
- 6) Beware of companies engaging in email ‘spamming’
- 7) Unsecure order form – no security for transmitting credit card information.
It’s fair to assume that a supplier engaging in this sort of behavior, may not be too concerned about the safety of its products. That being the case, our advice to you would be to keep well away from them.
They’re more trouble than they’re worth.
To determine the reliability and reputation of a supplier, we would urge you to do a search on the net for consumer organizations that are prepared to name the names of unscrupulous merchants. One such web-site is ripoffreport.com
Search on company and product names.
From a health point of view, a reputable supplier, marketing a proven and tested product, with recommendations from a wide range of people, including the medical profession, should hold no fears to the user.
Such a product can be used with absolute confidence in that no danger or ill-effects will be experienced by the consumer.
There are many reputable suppliers marketing penis enlargement products, all it needs is patience and perseverance while doing your research.
However, we’d like to mention just three suppliers, amongst many, that have an excellent reputation both for living up to their claims, providing a product that’s effective and harmless, and giving quality service to their clients.
These are the suppliers of the three Penis Enhancement pills we have reviewed on this site.